A new opportunity has arisen to join the business as a Accounts Assistant at our Nursling, Southampton. This person will be responsible for preparing the documentation to support the recording of bank and cash receipts and payments within the company’s Dealer Management System (DMS).
What you’ll be doing:
· Reconciling and processing receipts and payments
· Record and reconcile the petty cash expenditure across all sites
· Month end reconciliation
· Dealing with incoming queries via telephone or email
· Reviewing point of sale credit limit overrides
· Register supplier invoices to relevant account allocating to the required signatory and logging to Kofax.
· Reconcile supplier statements
· Support setting up of payment runs
What we need from you:
· Previous experience in a similar role is preferable
· Familiarity with accounting systems within previous work experience (ideally Autoline)
· Deep knowledge of Excel and Word
· Effective communicator
· Attention to detail
In return we’ll offer:
· A market leading manufacturer led training plan to develop your skills
· 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
· Overtime opportunities
· Competitive employer pension
· Career development opportunities
Who are we:
Adams Morey is a part of the Greenhous Group which holds a position as one of the leading independent commercial enterprises in the UK. With 21 sites across the UK, Greenhous are one of the largest group across the network.
Adams Morey itself was launched in 1973 and has successfully built an extensive customer base in the truck and van marketplace along the south coast. With its company headquarters in Southampton, we are the main DAF truck dealers in the area offering sales, parts and servicing.