Adams Morey – Adams Morey Southampton Parts Hub
30th November 2022
Adams Morey is a part of the Greenhous Group which holds a position as one of the leading independent commercial enterprises in the UK. Adams Morey itself was launched in 1973 and has successfully built an extensive customer base in the truck and van marketplace along the south coast with its company headquarters in Southampton. We are the main DAF truck dealers in the area offering sales, parts and servicing in each of the towns and cities we operate in. As a combined group we account for more than 100,000 vehicle sales annually with a combined turnover in excess of £1bn.
A new opportunity has arisen to join the business as an Aftersales Administrator at our Eastleigh site on a fixed term contract until January 2024.
What you’ll be doing:
· Liaising with customers via phone, email and customer portal
· Seeing vehicles in and out
· Parts – booking in and out, ordering, searching for part numbers of all makes and models.
· Service – Invoicing (Kerridge), Diary system (Voyager V4), creating bookings from an excel spreadsheet onto the diary and into Kerridge to raise job cards
What we need from you:
· Strong administration experience
· Excellent customer service skills
· Organised and good attention to detail
· Ability to adapt quickly
· Previous experience using invoicing systems preferred
· Knowledge of HGV’s/ motor trade preferred but not essential
In return we’ll offer:
· 22 days holiday + Bank holidays (pro rata for FTC)
· Competitive employer pension
· Career development opportunities
· £2000 Referral bonus for successful introduction of technicians
Monday – Friday – 8am – 5pm, 40 hours per week
Salary: £21,000 per annum