A new opportunity has arisen to join the business as a Picker/Parts Delivery Driver at our Nursling site.
What you’ll be doing:
· Safely operate a company van for local deliveries and pick-ups.
· Ensure timely and efficient transportation of goods to designated locations.
· Assist with loading and unloading of goods as needed.
. Accurately picking parts as required for orders.
. Using systems to raise invoices for the completed orders.
· Complete required paperwork and maintain accurate records.
· Occasionally perform general warehouse duties as required.
What we need from you:
· Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
· Prior experience as a van driver or in a similar role but not essential.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
In return we’ll offer:
· 22 days holiday + Bank holidays, increasing with length in service
· Competitive employer pension
· Career development opportunities
Who we are:
Adams Morey is a part of the Greenhous Group which holds a position as one of the leading independent commercial enterprises in the UK. With 21 sites across the UK, Greenhous are one of the largest groups across the network.
Adams Morey itself was launched in 1973 and has successfully built an extensive customer base in the truck and van marketplace along the south coast. With its company headquarters in Southampton, we are the main DAF truck dealers in the area offering sales, parts and servicing.