CASUAL DELIVERY DRIVER
A new opportunity has arisen to join the business as a Casual Delivery Driver (0 hours) at our Parts hub, Nursling site.
What you’ll be doing:
· Delivery of vehicles around the UK, following delivery or collection you will return to the office by train
· Demonstrate vehicle features
· Work with various software platforms using a company provided Samsung Tablet
· Ensure all work is completed safely within company guidelines
What we need from you:
- Clean driving manual licence is essential
- Minimum 2 years driving experience
- Experience in driving manual and automatic cars
- Be a skilled, safe and confident driver is essential
- Be able to work with various software platforms using a company provided tablet.
- Able to provide excellent customer service at all times
- To be able to work as part of a team
- Have a friendly, can do attitude
In return we’ll offer:
· 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
· Competitive employer pension
· Career development opportunities
Hours: Due to the nature of this role, no hours are guaranteed by either party. You will be paid only for actual hours worked. Hours of work may vary from day to day, depending upon operational requirements so applicants will have a flexible attitude to work the ad-hoc hours required.
Who we are:
Adams Morey is a part of the Greenhous Group which holds a position as one of the leading independent commercial enterprises in the UK. With 21 sites across the UK, Greenhous are one of the largest group across the network.
Adams Morey itself was launched in 1973 and has successfully built an extensive customer base in the truck and van marketplace along the south coast. With its company headquarters in Southampton, we are the main DAF truck dealers in the area offering sales, parts and servicing.
Job Types: 0 Hour Contract
Salary: £10.42 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday