A new opportunity has arisen to join the business as a Compliance Officer at our Nursling, Southampton site.
What you’ll be doing:
· Health and Safety Inductions for all new staff;
· DAF Standards and ISO14001 & ISO9001 audit preparation, participation and NCR closeout.
· ISO 9001/14001 maintenance and improvement of going forward, plus working towards ISO 45001 certification;
· EHS monthly inspections across Adams Morey South locations;
· Review of COSHH, task and specific employee risk assessments;
· Review of Safe Working Practices;
· Accident investigation;
· Ensuring H & S training is sufficient and current;
· Producing and delivering toolbox talks;
· Support Head of Compliance with bi-monthly Group Health and Safety meetings;
· Provide Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Control support to all Adams Morey sites.
· The post-holder shall report to the Head of Compliance and be based at our Nursling Southampton Head Office.
What we need from you:
· A very good knowledge and well-balanced view in regard to ensuring Health & Safety within the workplace and must have as a minimum the NEBOSH General Certificate.
· A good working knowledge of Environmental control is also required.
· As this is a compliance role, working within the compliance team the quality management systems shall also be maintained and continuously improved, thus experience in ISO standards is required.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office,
· Excellent attention to detail,
· High standard of written and verbal communication,
In return we’ll offer:
·22 days holiday + Bank holidays which increases with service
· Competitive employer pension
· Career development opportunities
· £2000 Referral bonus for successful introduction of technicians
Who we are:
Adams Morey is a part of the Greenhous Group which holds a position as one of the leading independent commercial enterprises in the UK. Adams Morey itself was launched in 1973 and has successfully built an extensive customer base in the truck and van marketplace along the south coast with its company headquarters in Southampton. We are the main DAF truck dealers in the area offering sales, parts and servicing in each of the towns and cities we operate in. As a combined group we account for more than 100,000 vehicle sales annually with a combined turnover in excess of £1bn.