An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HGV technician to join our team at our Saltash site to service and repair HGV vehicles to the highest of standards.
- Ideally, we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a HGV Technician
- A full Driving Licence (HGV Driving Licence would be beneficial but is not essential)
- A relevant Level 2/3 qualifications (or equivalent) would be beneficial but is not essential
- Fully stocked and functional van
- Full roadside training provided to the highest standard to ensure safe working.
- Problem solver
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Team Player
- Clear communicator
In return we’ll offer:
- A market leading manufacturer led training plan to develop your skills
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays which increases with service
- Overtime opportunities
- Competitive employer pension
- Career development opportunities
Who we are:
Adams Morey is a part of the Greenhous Group which holds a position as one of the leading independent commercial enterprises in the UK. Adams Morey itself was launched in 1973 and has successfully built an extensive customer base in the truck and van marketplace along the south coast with its company headquarters in Southampton. We are the main DAF truck dealers in the area offering sales, parts and servicing in each of the towns and cities we operate in. As a combined group we account for more than 100,000 vehicle sales annually with a combined turnover in excess of £1bn.