Adams Morey Portsmouth
**Interviews being held Monday 5th June**
Parts Advisor – Portsmouth
Salary: Up to £27,500 DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30, plus every other Saturday 08:00 – 12:00
A new opportunity has arisen to join the business as a Parts Advisor at our site in Portsmouth to provide excellent customer service to our parts customers.
What you’ll do:
- Source and allocate parts
- Stock monitoring
- Answer phone calls, emails and walk ins from customers
- Taking orders from customers
- Ensure the correct parts are identified and dispatched to internal and external customers, liaising with colleagues to ensure customer expectations are met and, in most cases, exceeded.
What we need:
- Previous experience with parts is preferred but not essential
- Previous experience within the motor trade is highly desirable
- Customer focused and excellent customer service at all times
- Excellent relationship building with clients
- Is highly organised and adaptable
- Team Player
- Experience of using Kerridge/ADP is preferred but not essential
In return we’ll offer:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays with increases with service
- Competitive employer pension
- Career development opportunities
Who are we:
Adams Morey is a part of the Greenhous Group which holds a position as one of the leading independent commercial enterprises in the UK. With 21 sites across the UK, Greenhous are one of the largest group across the network.
Adams Morey itself was launched in 1973 and has successfully built an extensive customer base in the truck and van marketplace along the south coast. With its company headquarters in Southampton, we are the main DAF truck dealers in the area offering sales, parts and servicing.
Salary: up to £27,500 DOE
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday -Friday 8am – 5.30pm, plus every other Saturday 8am-12pm.