A new opportunity has arisen to join the business as a Service Advisor at our Southampton site.
What you’ll be doing:
- Answer questions about service outcomes, schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-off and vehicle collection.
- Manage and oversee the dealership’s workflow and schedule.
- Call customers to provide and update progress and advise them about service changes or completion times.
- Working with manufacturer systems to ensure customers vehicle remain compliant and dealer standards are met.
- Maintain positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
What we need from you:
- Proven work experience as a Service Advisor or similar role is preferable.
- A strong understanding of automotive technology and the automotive industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and industry-specific software.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Service Advisor preferred but not essential as continuous manufacturer training will be provided.
In return we’ll offer:
· A market leading manufacturer led training plan to develop your skills
· 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
· Overtime opportunities
· Competitive employer pension
· Career development opportunities
Who are we:
Adams Morey is a part of the Greenhous Group which holds a position as one of the leading independent commercial enterprises in the UK. With 21 sites across the UK, Greenhous are one of the largest group across the network.
Adams Morey itself was launched in 1973 and has successfully built an extensive customer base in the truck and van marketplace along the south coast. With its company headquarters in Southampton, we are the main DAF truck dealers in the area offering sales, parts and servicing.