Are you a Vehicle Technician looking to progress to the Commercial sector?
Do you have a passion for all things technical and want to work on HGV vehicles?
We run a fast track program that trains and teaches you all things HGV, learning will be a mix of on-site learning and bespoke training at DAF Training Academy in Haddenham. Whilst on site at our Dealership, you will be partnered with experienced DAF Technicians and be allocated a mentor to observe and shadow. Whilst at the Training academy, you will benefit from bespoke DAF training delivered by in house training experts and be provided free food and accommodation whilst learning.
The fast-track programme spans over a 16-week period that consists of 4 blocks and then a final IRTEC assessment done at our Dealership.
· Vehicle Inspections training and introduction to DAFcheck.
· Basic Electrics.
· Basic Brakes.
· Basic Servicing.
· IRTEC accreditation.
Ideally, we are looking for:
· The desire to convert current experience to the HGV industry.
· A Light Vehicle Technician qualification (minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent).
· A minimum of 3 years mechanical experience.
· Be a good Team player and a hard-working attitude.
In return we’ll off:
· In house Training.
· Pay for your Class 1 & 2 Licenses (1 try only).
· Company pension.
· On-site parking.
· 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
· DAF product Training.
· Free conversion course at a state-of-the-art training school in Haddenham.
· Full pay whilst learning.
· Annual pay reviews.
· DAF product training once transitioned.
· Overtime available paid at time and a half.
Who we are:
Adams Morey is a part of the Greenhous Group which holds a position as one of the leading independent commercial enterprises in the UK. With 21 sites across the UK, Greenhous are one of the largest group across the network.
Adams Morey itself was launched in 1973 and has successfully built an extensive customer base in the truck and van marketplace along the south coast. With its company headquarters in Southampton, we are the main DAF truck dealers in the area offering sales, parts and servicing.