DAFcheck - efficient control of service and inspection history
A vital part of DAF's customer care pledge commitment is DAFcheck our electronic vehicle maintenance records system. DAFcheck transforms the way in which regular vehicle inspections are carried out, stored and communicated and is available to our customers absolutely free of charge!
The benefits of DAFcheck to you...
- Customers can log on to the website to view the inspection and servicing details of your vehicles immediately following sign off at the dealer.
- Legible, concise records of the vehicle's service history.
- Service sheets are emailed to customers directly upon completion of an inspection.
- Reduces administration and enables you to save, print and distribute the data instantaneously.
- It is constantly updated ensuring complete compliance with VOSA's Operator Licencing requirements .
- DAFcheck Is linked to DAFaid. DAF's breakdown service, alerting the technician on the vehicle's next inspection of any temporary repairs.
- Customers who subscribe can register defects or specific instructions through the website which will be automatically included in the next vehicle inspection.
- Subscribers can now scan their own documents relating to the vehicle into the DAFcheck system.
DAFcheck is not just user friendly, it's a great management tool - one that you can trust and its FREE