Welcome to the Fiat Ducato
Generous in volume, generous in payload. The Ducato can carry up to a combined 4600kg on both the front and rear axle. It has an innovative look with a dynamic and robust personality. It is excellent comfort, elegance and functionality.
Get in touch about the Fiat Ducato
DRL Day Running Lights:
- Optimal position for their primary function and redesigned to seamlessly blend with the shape of the vehicle.
- Thanks to their new design, despite their compact size, they offer 40% more light efficiency.
- grant improved access to the engine compartment
- increase air flow
- be sturdier and easy to replace.
- The driver's seat is extremely adaptable: you can adjust the height and the lumbar area, move the seat backwards and forwards and adjust the position of the steering wheel, to ensure you always benefit from the most comfortable and correct driving position. It is equipped with an adjustable armrest. The seat can also be heated or sprung.
- The controls are all easy to reach and can be operated thanks to the ergonomically-designed dashboard with central console housing the new built-in radio, the practical tablet holder, a convenient cup or bottle holder or, alternatively, a large compartment which can be used to store a 15.6” laptop.
This is the new generation of MultiJet engines: an innovative fuel feed system with faster injectors capable of multiple injections in rapid sequence – up to 8 per cycle - optimising combustion for:
- increased power and polluting emissions reduced to a minimum
- lower noise levels.
These engines are also lighter, with optimised capacity, thanks to:
- simpler construction
- optimised components.
- Available in 115, 130, 150 and 180 HP power options.
© 2022 Adams Morey | Terms And Conditions | Business Terms | Privacy Notice | Modern Slavery Policy | Data Protection Policy | Gender Pay Gap Statement | FCA Regulations
| VAT Number: 355776514
Adams-Morey Limited is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486). Permitted activities include advising on and arranging general insurance contracts and acting as a credit broker not a lender.
We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers. We do not charge fees for our Consumer Credit services. We may receive a payment(s) or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with them, typically either a fixed fee or a fixed percentage of the amount you borrow. The payment we receive may vary between finance providers and product types. The payment received does not impact the finance rate offered.
All finance applications are subject to status, terms and conditions apply, UK residents only, 18’s or over, Guarantees may be required.